MI5 Habbo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MI5 temporarily closed, AGAIN DONT PANIC

2 posters

Go down

MI5 temporarily closed, AGAIN DONT PANIC Empty MI5 temporarily closed, AGAIN DONT PANIC

Post by Milleeh Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:49 am

As some of you may have noticed, MI5's room is locked, or soon it will be open but not as your normally see it.
We recently had some problems and found them too hard to repair. Also, i have found it too much a pressure to continue owning MI5. This means that from now on Flame-of-furi will own MI5. (except the badges)
Of course i will still be apart of MI5, but we are currently in the middle of moving MI5 to a room of flames. We are not sure if we are keeping the same design, it will be up to flame. However whatever happens we are doing it for you. Recently we have been toying with the idea of permanently closing down MI5 but it is down to your dedication that has left us feelings as though it is impossible. Please stay positive. Please stay with us. We will keep you updated and try to make the moving process as quick as possible.
We love you all <3 Stay strong.
Milleeh
Milleeh
Founders
Founders

https://mi5habbo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

MI5 temporarily closed, AGAIN DONT PANIC Empty Re: MI5 temporarily closed, AGAIN DONT PANIC

Post by Grivesy Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:22 pm

can i just say the new base is amazing... but the wired is a bitch to do XD
Grivesy
Grivesy
Founders
Founders

Back to top Go down

MI5 temporarily closed, AGAIN DONT PANIC Empty Re: MI5 temporarily closed, AGAIN DONT PANIC

Post by Milleeh Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:18 pm

i should be in alot today to help with wired!
Milleeh
Milleeh
Founders
Founders

https://mi5habbo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum